Thursday, February 1, 2007

Lost and Found in the Mission May 31 - June 9


Boathouse & Co. Performance Group presents Lost and Found in the Mission, a music/ dance/ theater piece by Rowena Richie and Susie Hara. The piece is based on letters, notes, grocery lists, post-its, homework assignments, and other ephemera found on the streets of the Mission District of San Francisco. We'll be posting more information, samples of found material, photos, and work-in-progress in the next few months. The show will run May 31 - June 9, 2007, at Mama Calizo's Voice Factory, at 1519 Mission Street in San Francisco. Come and get lost and found.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see this show! It was wonderful when I saw it last summer, and I know it's grown a lot since then.
Love,
Margaret

Boathouse & Co. Performance said...

Margaret! When are you planning on coming to the show--all the way from Chicago? It's amazing that you saw the beginning and will hopefully get to see the end. I would love to see one of your plays, too. We think about you and your post-it's often! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am definitely coming--I already have my plane tickets and everything. I think Judy and Lori will be coming too, so it will be a Ragdale reunion! It's amazing to see the notes on your website and see how this is growing. Love, Margaret

Anonymous said...

Margaret,
I'm so glad you're coming. Sharon is also coming and I knew about you and Judy but Lori !!!????--is she coming too? how amazing.....love, Susie

aspargus said...

i miss you all!
just now i found this bolg!
i heard from margaret she was going to see the performance with other friends fomr ragdale! i was soooo jealous!
how was it?! i would love to hear from you!
love
i